The Trump administration's piracy should be condemned. It's not the fault of other countries that Donald Trump ignored his army's advice and warnings over two months ago about Coronavirus and is now highjacking the efficiency of other governments to address the pandemic:
That's Kushner's "our" stockpile reference everyone was wondering about, not the American federal government's but Israel's. I bet they came from Kenya in one of Mossad's reported "missions". You'll never change your stripes, not in thousands of years, thieves are thieves. I wonder how the Americans or Saudi royals feel, all 150 of them with the virus. 2021. Remember that.
"A plane carrying over a million surgical masks for the IDF landed in Ben-Gurion airport Tuesday night, in an operation run by the US Department of Defense’s Delegation of Procurement".
Minas de Oro Nacional, a subsidiary of Canadian firm Alamos Gold Inc., said in a statement late on Wednesday that the robbery at the Mulatos mine in Sonora state occurred when a group of five “heavily armed” people assaulted security staff who were transferring bars of the precious metals onto a plane.
I accuse Jared Kushner, in this latest fire cum explosion in Lebanon, through a surcharge on the grid. It was done in Iran last month, at its nuclear station and in other instances such as overrides in plane systems. It's my guess the technological upgrades the White House incurred has placed too much power in the hands of sociopathic, sophomoric trolls. Nothing would serve Trump more than a war, to justify his plan to invoke any excuse to not vacate the White House. The more obtuse the origin, so as to exacerbate existing tensions and hardships, to ignite a total - blind - war.
Resist the urge. 🙏🏻 They will have to go away in less than 100 days.
- Mme Amina Mohammed, Vice-Secrétaire Générale des Nations Unies
- M. Mark Lowcock, Secrétaire Général adjoint des Nations Unies et coordinateur de l’aide humanitaire d’urgence
- M. Michel Aoun, Président de la République libanaise
- M. Donald Trump, Président des Etats-Unis d’Amérique
- M. Abdelfattah Sissi, Président de la République d’Egypte
- Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani, Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- Le roi Abdullah II de Jordanie
- M. Nikos Anastasiadis, Président de la République de Chypre
- Mme Mette Frederiksen, Première ministre du Danemark
- M. Kyriakos Mitsotakis, Premier ministre de Grèce
- M. Giuseppe Conte, Président du Conseil des ministres d’Italie
- M. Pedro Sanchez, Président du gouvernement d’Espagne
- M. Kjell Stefan Lofven, Premier ministre de Suède
- M. Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, Premier ministre du Koweit
- M. Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, Premier ministre d’Irak
- M. Charles Michel, Président du Conseil européen
- M. Heiko Maas, Ministre des Affaires étrangères de la République fédérale d’Allemagne
- M. Faisal bin Farhan, Ministre des Affaires étrangères d’Arabie Saoudite
- Mme Ine Eriksen Søreide, Ministre des Affaires étrangères de Norvège
- Mme Karina Gould, Ministre du Développement international du Canada
- Mme Sigrid Kaag, Ministre du commerce extérieur et de la coopération pour le développement des Pays-Bas
- M. Peter Maurer, Président du Comité international de la Croix rouge
- Mme Katalina Georgieva, Directrice générale du Fonds monétaire international
- M. Werner Hoyer, Président de la Banque européenne d’investissement
- M. Axel Van Trotsenburg, Directeur général des opérations de la Banque Mondiale
- Mme Anne-Marie Trevelyan, Secrétaire d’Etat au Développement international du Royaume-Uni
- M. Norihiro Nakayami, Vice-ministre des Affaires étrangères du Japon
- M. Jun Zhai, Haut diplomate, envoyé spécial pour les affaires liées au Moyen-Orient de la République populaire de Chine
The abovementioned participated in Macron's Donors Conference, which is really nice to see. Qatar, Dubai and others had already dispatched aid, but the problem seems to be endemic and a Lebanese minister and an ambassador have resigned to protest the conditions in the government. Lebanon was known as the Switzerland of the region, for its neutrality and millennial focus on trade. It's unfortunate that wars and taking a heavy refugee load has taken its toll, but it couldn't have been averted since Lebanese on the whole have a huge heart and could trip over themselves to be ever more welcoming. This situation is undeserved, to be sure. They have my prayers, and to a few people, they have by now received a message pointing to who can take up this challenge of steering Lebanon back to solvency and prosperity. Someone who is an indefatigable problem solver and master planner. A hint is on my blog from a few days ago. Lève-toi, Liban.
(...) un consultant américain engagé par l'armée des Etats-Unis avait repéré ces produits chimiques lors d'une inspection non officielle et avait fait part de ces craintes concernant le stockage dangereux de ces matières aux autorités portuaires. Il n'est ensuite pas précisé, dans le document, si l'expert a fait part de ses conclusions à la hiérarchie américaine. Mais selon des responsables, anciens et actuels ayant travaillé au Moyen-Orient, l'entrepreneur a en principe dû établir un rapport, adressé aux personnes pour lesquelles il travaillait sous contrat, à savoir l'ambassade américaine ou le Pentagone.
I can't help thinking Beirut needs a Live Aid. It needs Haifa Wehbe, Mika, and others like Najwa Karam, Diana Haddad, Nawal Al Zoghbi, Elissa, Ragheb Alama, Walid Toufic, Wael Kfoury, Fares Karam, Amal Hijazi, Nancy Ajram, Melhem Zein, Fadel Shaker, Assi El Helani, Myriam Fares, and Yara. It needs Salma Hayek as MC. It needs Shaden Esperanza, Wissam Kamal, Nour Ajjar and the fabulous Maghreb standup comics, Jamel de Bouze etc. It needs Mylene Farmer. It needs a shot of life.
Super generous couple Amal & George Clooney have donated $100 000 to Lebanese charities and food banks.
In April, the Clooneys donated $1 million to coronavirus relief efforts through six different groups fighting the global pandemic. The couple also donated $250,000 each to The Motion Picture and Television home, where the "Ocean’s 11" star is a board member, and to the SAG-AFTRA FUND.
They also donated another $250,000 to the Los Angeles Mayor’s Fund - which supports city responders and healthcare workers. The fund also provides shelter for the homeless and assistance for the elderlies affected by the pandemic.
Aside from that, the couple also donated $300,000 for COVID-19 relief to three international charities and to the Lebanese Food Bank.
In Canada, 100% of funds raised (no Steve Bannon here) are firstly going to be matched by the federal govt, and be handed over to Beirut:
100 per cent of funds donated will go to the Humanitarian Coalition, an organization which brings together 12 Canadian international aid agencies during international humanitarian disasters, and the Canadian Red Cross. The funds will be used to support people in Lebanon who suffered from the explosion - providing much needed medical care, food, and shelter.
I hope everyone with Lebanese coursing through their veins will rally whether Lady C (Ms Ziadie), Salma Hayek Pinault, Shakira, Zoe Saldana, Jenna Dewan and others (Wentworth Miller?) will help beat that drum for the best success imaginable in this endeavour.
Here's the link to the side fundraiser for Beirut, called "I love Beirut" :
Following the Beirut port explosion, Saudi Arabia launched a special aid program through KSRelief to help Lebanon cope with the situation. The center is also distributing relief goods among the victims of the explosion.
Aid and medical equipment from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia were sent to 8 hospitals in Lebanon during this holy month of Muharram. Also, on Friday, over 500 tons of aid to Yemenites.
Muharram is the first month of the Islamic lunar calendar. It is the second holiest month after Ramadaan. This is also a month when warfare is forbidden. The Islamic New Year, also known as Arabic New Yearor Al Hijriis starts on the first day of Muharram.